Vendor Invoicing Specialist (Temp to Perm)
The Vendor Invoicing Specialist position falls within the Finance department of Evergreen Trading. The Vendor Invoicing Specialist is responsible for vendor invoices to be entered timely and accurately to ensure client billing is sent in accordance with the terms of the contract and that timely and accurate payment is being sent to vendors according to the net terms.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining current the life cycle of media vendor invoices within the IPS workflow
- Research questions within the workflow and provide accurate responses for IPS to continue processing invoices
- Work in conjunction with media teams to maintain client consistency and open communication regarding the vendor invoice status
- Contact media vendors for missing invoices
- Assist with matching, clearing and approving EDI and non-EDI television, radio, cable, out of home, print, network, and digital invoices in the STRATA SBMS buying and invoicing system
- Effectively analyze and maintain the fast-paced flow of documents, processes, and follow up
- Work in tandem with team members on special projects and/or client needs
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- BSc/BA in Accounting or relevant field
- Media background preferred:1+ years of experience as a media vendor invoice coordinator or similar position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative, team player mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and focused on attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks and capable of working and maintaining a positive attitude within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with co-workers and within the trade industry
- Meets all assigned due dates
- Willingness to learn and be a self-starter
Drop us a line.
We’ve helped some of the world’s top brands get more value out of their media buys and we can do the same for you. Ready to work with us? Still unsure? We’d love to hear from you.