The Training Manager is part of the Human Resources team and leads the design, planning, and implementation of both Corporate and Department training programs aligned with the objectives and strategy of the company. This role collaborates with functional management teams to assess ongoing and future training and development needs as well as effectiveness of established programs. Develops a program delivery schedule that provides training as needed and in locations that work for the participants. Provides engaging communications about program information to encourage participation and highlight the value and benefits of training. Approves new training techniques and suggests enhancements to existing training programs. Oversees and establishes relationships with vendors to provide additional outside training programs
Duties & Responsibilities
- Use performance reviews and skills gap analyses to identify training needs per department, team and individual
- Craft career and succession plans company-wide
- Plan training programs based on business goals
- Oversee learning activities, curriculum and resources
- Manage quarterly and annual training budgets
- Implement coaching sessions and mentorship programs to establish a culture of continuous learning
- Recommend new training methods (including e-learning courses and game-based platforms)
- Evaluate the results of learning courses and recommend adjustments and enhancements
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience as a Training Director, Training Manager or similar role preferably in an Advertising , Media and/or Trade agency.
- Familiarity with the methods and principles for designing programs to teach, train and instruct both groups and individuals, including the means of assessing the effects of training
- In-depth understanding of traditional and modern training methods (including workshops, simulations, e-learning and coaching)
- Experience organizing training activities in a corporate environment
- Previous experience with Training project management and budgeting
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources, Learning and Development, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
Drop us a line.
We’ve helped some of the world’s top brands get more value out of their media buys and we can do the same for you. Ready to work with us? Still unsure? We’d love to hear from you.