The Marketing Director is a newly created role will work alongside Evergreen Trading team members to drive the strategic vision for the Agency’s marketing, branding and sales efforts. This role will execute against ET’s established branding insights and criteria to develop strategic marketing initiatives and programs. This role will be responsible to articulate the company vision in many forms of communication, but internal and external. As ET continues to expand, there is tremendous opportunity to develop this initiative and build a team, so the ability to work hard, with others and the desire to learn are paramount. The ideal candidate will have direct previous experience focused on B2B marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities
Establish and maintain Corporate Branding standards for the agency, including but not limited to:
- Presentation decks, both New Business and Client Presentations
- Client Onboarding process and documentation
Provide support to the Sales team, including:
- Lead generation efforts
- Development of custom marketing collateral
- Lead Advisory Board communications, including the development and implementation of a communications plan for board members
- Brand execution at event level; special one-off projects
- Organize and execute on Agency Trade Show involvement
- Assist and support Vendor Summits and various Events development to ensure branding consistency.
- Establish, maintain and manage agency-wide marketing budgets
- Act as a point of contact with our social media agency to oversee design and project costs.
Skills & Experience
- 10-12 years previous experience in a Marketing role in B2B Marketing, ideally with an Advertising or Media Services agency
- MBA preferred
- Creative, strategic thinker with hands-on approach
- Engaging communication and presentation skills
- Startup mindset: willingness to work hard, desire to learn, ability to pick up new tasks quickly and confidently, willingness to step up and self-manage with guidance
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Strong multitasker who thrives working in a growing, dynamic category
- Calculated risk taker