The Evergreen Trading Marketing team is comprised of strategic and creative thinkers focused on supporting the business objectives of ET’s internal audiences. Key initiatives include working closely with internal teams (sales and media activation) to increase brand awareness, deepen existing relationships and elevate the Media Trade category.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build proactive marketing strategies to elevate Evergreen Trading as a brand, drive awareness and new partnership opportunities
• Establish strong internal relationships with key internal cross-functional leaders to gain a deep understanding of business priorities and how our partner ecosystem can help drive us towards our goals
• Work closely with Sales and Media teams to develop marketing strategies that will accelerate and convert in-pipeline deals into signed customers
• Develop collateral to align with Evergreen’s core positioning – Pitch decks, one-pagers, case studies, e-books, etc.
• Lead sales RFP processes in partnership with sales through proposal to pitch
o Create more streamlined processes and protocol for RFP submissions and development
• Conceptualize and execute 3rd party partnership events/sponsorships in collaboration with Media and Sales teams, as well internal leadership
• Partner with PR agency to drive top of funnel awareness and leads
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• 7+ years of relevant experience (ideally in B2B marketing)
• Highly collaborative nature and a team player with a “do-er” mentality––mix of large company (operating at scale) and small company (scrappy execution) experiences
• Clear, concise communicator with excellent writing skills
• Business mind with marketing skills
• Creative, strategic thinker with hands-on approach
• Startup mindset: willingness to work hard, desire to learn, ability to pick up new tasks quickly and confidently, willingness to step up and self-manage with guidance
• Strong multitasker who can thrive working in a dynamic environment
• As we expand, there is an opportunity to grow within the company and build a team, so the ability to work hard and the desire to learn are paramount.