The Client Budget Management (CBM)Team is responsible for overseeing all financial executions of Evergreen Trading’s portfolio of clients. The CBM Team is a bridge across the Client Partnerships, Finance and Media Activation teams to steward the media buying process.
The Client Budget Management (CBM) group works closely across all teams on the oversight of financial executions for Evergreen Trading’s portfolio of clients. The Manager, Client Budget Management is responsible for the client deliverables/projects for an assigned account list.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with all internal stakeholders on approval process for monthly client billing/invoicing
• Manage the collections process with the Client Partnerships team and agency partners
• Discuss all financial activity with clients such as billing, monthly/yearly accruals, past due payments, etc.
• Responsible for monthly reporting and forecasting of client trade credit trends to assist the Client Partnerships team in trade deal renewals and expansion
• Coordinate with account managers on authorization process to execute media schedules; Management of the Request to Execute (RTE) creation and storage pipeline
• Partner with Media Activation teams to finalize media buys and billing for Final Profit & Loss (FPL) analysis, confirmation and storage
• Manage Outlook Calendars to track billing due dates for vendor payments, account reconciliation and media schedule discrepancy reminders
• Weekly review of Statement of Accounts (SOA) to minimize risk and Financial Summary Reports (FSR) to determine vendor invoicing needs for account reconciliation
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Accounting or relevant field)
• 5+ years of Finance experience, preferably within an advertising and/or media agency environment
• Well-developed interpersonal skills and experience in interacting with senior stakeholders
• Exceptional organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills with the ability to manage priorities and workflow
• Outstanding ability to present complex financial information to a variety of audiences
• Excellent knowledge of finance and data analysis, risk management and forecasting methods
• Strong leadership skills complemented by effective relationship building management style
• Ability to be flexible and dynamic in many situations with rapidly changing expectations
• Capacity to build relationships with higher level organization members to drive results
• Able to work independently and collaboratively across the organization to influence results
• Ability to be organized and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
• Must be a team player willing to jump in and help when needed