The Junior Accountant will contribute to the efficient and effective workings of the Finance department by executing daily tasks with a strong attention to detail. This role will utilize strong accounting knowledge, time management skills and effective problem solving to ensure success.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the monthly and year-end close procedures.
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, assets and liabilities, revenue and expenses along with supporting sub-ledgers.
- Research and resolve account reconciling items.
- Post month end journal entries.
- Assist with preparation of external audit documentation requests and packages.
- Support other team members as necessary.
- Other projects as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably in Finance / Accounting).
- 1-3 years accounting experience with Great Plains experience a plus.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to show initiative and take responsibility.
- Professional presence and strong work ethic.
- Effective time management skills.
- Client service orientation in written and interpersonal communication.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
Drop us a line.
We’ve helped some of the world’s top brands get more value out of their media buys and we can do the same for you. Ready to work with us? Still unsure? We’d love to hear from you.