The Executive Administrator is a unique, newly-created role at Evergreen Trading. In this spot you will provide analysis and administrative support to Chief Operating Officer (COO). You will also work directly with the Client Partnership and Media teams on various projects and assignments to provide general support and gain a solid understanding of the Media Trade space. This spot will act as a springboard for career development beyond this role by offering training, hands-on experience, perspective and insight.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, events, and other similar activities
- Assist Senior Executives with scheduling Travel and Entertainment schedules, as necessary
- In conjunction with the Client Partnerships team, on-board new clients through systems and process implementation
- Research and report on prospective and existing clients, industry activity and trends
- In conjunction with the Client Partnerships and New Business Development groups, create and manage Media Evaluations schedule
- Preparing business correspondence, agendas, and presentations using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Various Media Operations assignments, as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience with an Advertising or Media environment a definite plus.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills needed. A skills assessment in both will be given.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as within the team
- Consistent and dependable work ethic
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and adaptable with excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment