Data Analyst - Freelance
The Data Analyst will support the Digital Investment team with data reporting needs across our portfolio of clients. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of digital metrics as well as a track record of successfully building analytic approaches across a broad mix of digital clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
40% Data Communication/Cross-Functional Collaboration
• Work closely with Digital Investment team to develop KPIs and reporting methodologies and approaches that match back to campaign and communicate in a manner that meets client needs.
• Communicate concise data points, trends, and measurement strategies to a broad audience – from development and technical experts to traditional brand managers
20% KPI/Reporting & Dashboard/Visualization Development
• Develop clear and concise reporting and dashboards that will deliver information in an intelligent and digestible manner
20% Analysis & Insight Generation
• Analyze information to bring forward insights, results, and optimizations to improve performance results
• Sift through layers of reported data, disregarding the unnecessary, and deliver analysis and insight in a constructive and concise manner to both internal and external client constituents
20% Client Management
• Manage internal agency and external client expectations throughout the engagement
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• Strong analytical skills are required, including the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable recommendations and their forecasted outcomes/implications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to convey and package complex technical ideas to multiple audiences
• Experience managing and coordinating efforts across various teams
• Ability to manage and prioritize several concurrent tasks
• Familiarity with concepts of database design
• Exposure to mobile, social, tablet measurement platforms and methodology
• Understanding of statistical analyses concept and ability to identify opportunities for advanced analyses grounded in these concepts
• Proficiency in ad-serving, ad verification and site analytics platforms such as DCM, Innovid, Extreme Reach, IAS, Double Verify, Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
• Experience with syndicated research sources/tools (Gfk, MRI, Simmons, Scarborough, IMS, Nielsen, comScore)
• Strong understanding of traditional and digital advertising, strategy, and measurement
• Expert knowledge of excel
• An analytical mindset with the ability to communicate findings to others
• An independent worker with strong time management and organization skills
• A problem solver with the ability to develop creative solutions
• A strong team player, willing to roll up your sleeves and collaborate with others
• Nimble and flexible with ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
• Detail oriented with a commitment to follow through
Drop us a line.
We’ve helped some of the world’s top brands get more value out of their media buys and we can do the same for you. Ready to work with us? Still unsure? We’d love to hear from you.