Client Development Coordinator
The Client Development Coordinator supports the Client Development Team, maintaining a variety of day-to-day projects including gaining an understanding of the media industry and the agency’s client roster, learning the ins-and-outs of corporate trade, and how Client Development interacts with clients, agency partners, and activation teams.
Our office location is in Century City.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with day-to-day account maintenance tasks inclusive of estimate/goal entry, calendar/meeting set-up, billing, meeting recaps and trafficking requests
- Support Client Development Team with account implementation and maintenance
- Analyze competitive research to inform strategic thinking and implementation
- Attend and participate in client and internal meetings, where applicable
- Distribute meeting recap notes to clients and internal team members, summarizing all deliverables and next steps
- Attend webinars and conferences to build a better understanding of the industry and client’s being supported
- Build understanding of research tools and systems to assist in projects
- Assist Client Development in management of media budget, flowchart and client approvals
- Learn about the various departments at Evergreen Trading and how they work together
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, Communications, Marketing or related experience preferred)
- Internship experience in marketing or media is preferred
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Consistent and dependable work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and adaptable with excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated interest in the media industry with a desire to learn more
- Basic understanding of number relationships, media math, and terminology
Drop us a line.
We’ve helped some of the world’s top brands get more value out of their media buys and we can do the same for you. Ready to work with us? Still unsure? We’d love to hear from you.