Associate, Client Partnerships
The Client Partnerships Team is responsible for all elements of the client journey with Evergreen Trading. From working with the sales team to on-board and integrate new clients to managing the entire media campaign cycle, the Client Partnerships team ensures the delivery of an exceptional client experience.
The Associate is an entry level role that provides administrative support to the entire Client Partnerships Team. Key responsibilities include maintaining a variety of day-to-day projects, gaining an understanding of corporate trade, and acting as a liaison between agency partners and cross-functional internal teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for meeting daily Client Partnerships team needs – assist in management of
media budgets, flowcharts and client approvals
• Analyze competitive market/category research to inform strategic thinking and implementation
• Build understanding of research tools and systems to assist in projects
• Develop strong internal relationships with all internal disciplines
• Attend and participate in client and internal meetings, where applicable
• Distribute meeting recap notes to clients and internal team members, summarizing all deliverables and next steps
• Attend webinars and conferences to build a better understanding of the industry and clients being supported
Knowledge & Skills Required
• Bachelor’s degree (Business, Communications, Marketing or related experience preferred)
• 0-2 years experience, preferably within an advertising and/or media agency environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Assessments will be given on Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical ability
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Strong problem-solving ability
• Basic understanding of number relationships, media math, and terminology
• Consistent and dependable work ethic
• Enthusiastic, proactive, and adaptable with excellent organization skills and attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Drop us a line.
We’ve helped some of the world’s top brands get more value out of their media buys and we can do the same for you. Ready to work with us? Still unsure? We’d love to hear from you.