Evergreen Trading is a privately-owned media Trade firm that provides clients with unprecedented media resources, the industry’s most robust and creative Trade media capabilities and the simplicity and transparency of an independently owned media Trade firm.
An Assistant Media Buyer assists the Buyers, Supervisors, and Directors in the stewardship of media buys across multiple media accounts. They negotiate with networks and prepare various documents related to media buying and consumption for different clients
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain and steward National TV buys on certain accounts
• Support Buyer needs on all accounts
• Request schedules, posts, tracking info, logs, etc. from Networks.
• Utilize buying systems to input schedules, produce post-buy analysis reports and resolve billing discrepancies.
• Maintain and track buy information and post reporting.
• Secure and maintain added value information on certain buys.
• Recommend solutions to day-to-day stewardship issues.
• Develop and maintain knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies that affect the buying discipline.
• Effectively communicate buy maintenance needs to vendors to get results in a timely manner.
• Create and issue reports to clients within deadlines.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Bachelor’s Degree or above
• Communication and/or Finance background a strong plus
• Advanced knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Excel preferred
• Articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Organized and focused on attention to detail
• Flexible multi-tasker, with the ability to follow directions
• A team player who has a positive attitude within in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Someone who can build rapport and relationships with co-workers and within the National media industry