Accounts Payable Assistant
The Accounts Payable Assistant position falls within the Finance department of Evergreen Trading. Reporting to the Manager, Accounts Payable, the Accounts Payable Assistant will be responsible for accounts payable activities and act as a liaison between finance operations and AP by providing administrative and clerical services. This includes processing and monitoring payments and expenditures, as well as filing all documents and reports in an organized manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage the AP email queue of payment inquiries (respond to emails, follow up with responsible owners for approval, respond to vendor inquiries, etc.)
• Manage media payments in accordance with company policy
• Manage vendor payments and mailings
• Vendor maintenance and management
• Other projects as assigned
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred, however an equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable
• 1-3 years of experience in Accounts Payable
• Knowledge and experience of accounting systems (Great Plains preferred)
• Intermediate MSO skills, particularly Excel
• Media experience a plus, but not required
• Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills; Comfortable communicating with diverse audiences
• Organizational skill set with an attention to detail
• Takes ownership of his/her work, can meet departmental deadlines, and be highly detailed in the work to be performed
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of work
• Strong customer service skills with the ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
• Willingness to learn and be a self-starter comfortable communicating with diverse audiences
Drop us a line.
We’ve helped some of the world’s top brands get more value out of their media buys and we can do the same for you. Ready to work with us? Still unsure? We’d love to hear from you.