The Media Operations Director is centered around enabling and supporting the Media Director in making our media business run as efficiently and effectively as possible. They will collaborate with other departments to provide analysis and support to deliver general business needs and operational processes.
The ideal candidate is a strong business-oriented individual and act as a partner to peer functions such as sales, client partnerships and finance. The Media Operations Director must have the ability to bring a matrixed team of people together from various levels and functions in the company to achieve a common goal.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Closely collaborating with leadership & peers to iterate on the balance of business needs and Evergreen resources.
• Prepare business correspondence, agendas, and presentations using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• In conjunction, with the various media team leaders manage trade balances and make sure our internal tracking documents are up to date.
• Research and report on prospective and existing clients, industry activity and trends.
• Partnering with our Business Solutions and Media teams to prioritize, design, implement, and refine business and operational projects.
• Support in preparing executive presentations, summary reports, and analyses from multiple sources for internal and external use.
• Support the Media Director in the media operational processes across the organization, inclusive of:
-Adherence to and quality assurance of current processes for client execution and internal operations.
-Review of and iteration on current processes to improve overall quality of work, build team skill/ability, sustain overhead, etc.
-Identify opportunities to create efficiencies between all teams and evolve internal processes.
-Planning, building, and rollout of new processes, inclusive of socialization and adoption across the organization.
• Developing relationships with key decision-makers within mid-level and senior client leadership to help inform and influence operational strategies.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, events, and other similar activities.
· 7+ years’ experience within an Advertising, Media or Technology environment with a proven record of coordinating across teams.
· Superior project management and organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver prioritized outcomes.
· Highly detail-oriented, self-starter, independent worker with critical thinking skills and remain composed under pressure.
· Possess a growth mindset with an ability to think critically and flexibility to adapt quickly to change.
· Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data.
· Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
· Is progressive in nature, thinks outside for the bigger picture and beyond the obvious.
· Willing to understand different points of view and work well in a team.
· Is positive and motivating in a team environment.
· Is self-aware, willing to take feedback, and act upon it.
What We Offer
· Competitive salary
· Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
· 401K with Company contribution
· Flexible Work From Home schedule
· Generous Vacation Time