AVP, Business Development
The Evergreen Trading Business Development team is comprised of inside/outside sales and marketing groups with a collective focus of developing initiatives and activities aimed at building key relationships and strategic partnerships to facilitate business expansion, revenue growth, and overall profitability.
The AVP Business Development provides principal support to the SVP & Managing Director of Business Development in contributing value to the Business Development operations as needed. Key responsibilities in this role include, networking on behalf of the company, generating new business opportunities, and stewarding opportunities throughout the sales cycle for the team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work collectively in a mentorship program with the Chief Revenue Officer to learn the Media Trade business and grow into greater responsibilities independently leading new business/revenue generating opportunities
• Lead sales funnel development from generating new leads through stewarding a sales process
• Identify and qualify new opportunities with organizations that have business needs and sufficient advertising budgets to participate in Media Trade partnerships
• Establish meetings with business leaders that are key decision makers and influencers in qualified companies for Media Trade partnerships
• Utilize resources such as SalesForce, Winmo, Zoominfo corporate filings, web search, and social media to find unique ways to engage with key contacts
• Attend trade shows and conferences to prospect for new business opportunities
• Travel required
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• BA/BS degree required
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong written and oral communication skill
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Well-developed interpersonal skills and experience interacting with senior stakeholders
• Strong critical thinking, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills
• Masterful networking skills that can be used creatively to engage with key decision-makers and influencers in prospective companies at the highest levels of the organizations
• Highly motivated, resourceful, driven team player with acute attention to detail
• Nimble and flexible to adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work independently as well as be a strong team player
Drop us a line.
We’ve helped some of the world’s top brands get more value out of their media buys and we can do the same for you. Ready to work with us? Still unsure? We’d love to hear from you.