The Associate Media Director, Digital Investment will be an ambitious, go-getter that thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. This role is both a leader and a manager acting as the day-to-day liaison between clients and internal and external Agency partners. The AMD will lead digital media strategy, development, analysis and execution across Evergreen’s portfolio of clients, while at the same time managing media vendor investments and a high caliber staff. This role allows for great personal and professional growth to lead a team within an up and coming media Trade agency.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage all digital media buying activities and digital staff across Evergreen’s portfolio of clients including, but not limited to streaming audio, OTT, display, programmatic and social
- Regularly monitor team performance and goals while balancing client and Agency priorities
- Act as a mentor to junior team members including assessing development and training needs for the group.
- Manage team workload, ensuring client KPIS, deadlines and expectations
- Communicate regularly with senior management to on client status, team performance and financial goals
- Provide POVs and insight and act as thought leader on Digital media activity and development to agency leaders
- Create timely and compelling buy/post buy presentations.
- Develop and lead the execution of digital plans and buys
- Demonstrate an understanding of client business needs and push the envelope, when appropriate by bringing new ideas, solutions and thinking to the table
- Establish and maintain best practices including systems and procedures for timely and accurate processing of work
- Develop and maintain strong client and vendor relationships.
- Regularly participate in relevant continued education opportunities including webinars and conferences
- Actively develop and maintain strong media vendor relationships
Skills and Requirements
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in digital media, marketing and team management
- Proven track record of strong media vendor relationships
- Focus and drive to succeed, work hard and think differently
- Complete knowledge of all aspects of digital media including SEO, OTT, programmatic, mobile and streaming audio
- Fluent in mathematical concepts with an ability to translate data into well-articulated ideas
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency of research tools
- Proven record of success in leading full-service digital accounts and teams
- Strong written, presentation, analytical, quantitative and verbal skills