The SVP- Director of Performance Media is responsible for Developing and maintaining the relationships with both internal media activation teams and outside media execution partners for the execution of all forms of Performance Media across multiple delivery channels; Interfacing with our internal Client Partnership teams as well as our Business Development group to communicate the various Performance strategies available to our clients using trade to drive excellent business results; And, this role will have significant client and prospect facing responsibilities to help drive revenue and billings growth.
This individual is expected to lead, support and assist in the growth of this new channel of business as well as the supporting teams across all activation teams. This is a newly created position that offers great opportunity to become an integral player in Evergreen’s continued success.
Strategic Leadership: Development and Maintenance of External Vendor Relationships
- Serve as a Strategic Business Development Lead to external organizations with whom Evergreen partners within the Performance Media Channels.
- Create and maintain an internal and external reporting mechanism to gauge performance metrics.
- Develop and present client and prospect presentation materials.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of industry trends, assess and present implications on buying strategy.
- Collaborate with client(s) and prospects to develop innovative solutions to meet individual client needs.
- Keep track of reconciliation progress across both National and Local accounts
Billing & Revenue Growth:
- Work closely with Evergreen’s Client Partnership and Business Development teams on client strategy, ensuring strategy is implemented throughout the buying process.
- Provide client facing insights and solutions into buying strategy, network performance and optimizations.
- Advance internal and external relationships by maintaining positive rapport and championing trust.
- Work closely with Business Development teams to promote advantageous solutions to help drive trade relationships.
- Steward buys across multiple accounts, managing to individual client KPIs.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- A strong corporate leader with people management skills
- Confidence and Humility are necessary characteristics to build this business.
- Committed to partnering with both internal and external clients to ensure successful outcomes.
- Comfortable working with data and numbers, ability to pull insights and strategize.
- Results and solutions oriented; consistently motivated, proactive, and resourceful.
- Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong writer, presenter and communicator
- Excited to manage, mentor and grow junior team members.
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience within the industry
- Experience working in fast-paced advertising/marketing environment.
- Experience in a client facing role.
- Strong leadership and supervisory experience
- Experience with buying across National, Local, Cable, Broadcast, OTT
- Strong negotiation skills and media industry relationships
- Experience buying across performance and awareness driven campaigns.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; able to confidently present
- Exceptionally skilled in PowerPoint and Excel