The Operations Assistant role is part of our Finance team. This role is responsible for developing relationships with all trade partners and internal departments that work with the Finance division, and assisting the Finance group with all daily activities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaison with internal departments to help troubleshoot procedures for the division
- Assist Finance department with daily responsibilities
- Input trade contracts into the contract database
- Record trade usage against contracts
- Upon request from trade partners, investigate and provide current trade balances available
- Record trade fulfillment against contracts
- On a quarterly basis, prepare trade usage and fulfillment numbers reporting.
- Recap vendor invoice cash and trade deals on each buy for monthly vendor billing
- Compile documents for annual audits, as needed.
- Coordinate with media buyers to ensure that all trade partners have executed contracts
- Process trade fulfillment requests for Bill Payers, Merchandise Orders, and Gift Cards
- Work with third party Merchandise Supplier
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with excel required
- Previous experience with SBMS is a plus
- Articulate, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and focused on attention to detail
- A team player who has the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks and who is capable of working and maintaining a positive attitude within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Someone who can build rapport and relationships with co-workers and within the trade industry
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness to learn and be a self starter
- Previous Trade experience a definite plus